Anadolu Kültür Sanat Tanıtım İletişim Yayın Bilgisayar Eğitim Danışmanlık Hizmetleri Anonim Şirketi and Diyarbakır Kültür Tabiat Varlıklarını Koruma Derneği (“Diyarbakır’s Memory”) have adopted a number of basic rules to protect the privacy of personal data belonging to you as our esteemed user. Diyarbakır’s Memory is aiming to protect your rightful trust in Diyarbakır’s Memory by acting in conformity with these basic rules. We would like to inform you on processing and protection of your personal data under the applicable law that sets the framework of these basic rules.
Diyarbakır’s Memory is acting as a data controller under the Law on the Protection of Personal Data no. 6698 (the “Law”). In this context, your e-mail address obtained through the web site of Diyarbakır’s Memory, contact forms signed during the events or any other communication channels, including but not limited to e-mail addresses, short messages and social media pages, that you contact with Diyarbakır’s Memory is processed by Diyarbakır’s Memory fully or partially through automatic means or provided that the process is a part of any data registry system, through non-automatic means. The following principles are complied within the processing of your personal data: (i) Lawfulness and conformity with rules of bona fides, (ii) Accuracy and being up to date, (iii) Being processed for specific, explicit and legitimate purposes and (iv) Being relevant with, limited to and proportionate to the purposes for which they are processed.
Diyarbakır’s Memory will use your e-mail address in order to keep you informed of the new exhibitions and developments taking place on the website of Diyarbakır’s Memory (diyarbakirhafizasi.org) and will send you e-mails informing hereof. Besides this, your e-mail address as including supporter/sponsor information and visibility may be processed and kept for the purpose of sending all kinds of commercial electronic messages in relation to events including but not limited to exhibitions, invitations, promotion, etc.
Within the scope of agreements executed and activities conducted with natural or legal third parties having a business relationship with Diyarbakır’s Memory, your personal data can be transferred at home or abroad to the third parties including but not limited to natural or legal persons who provide services, business partners, supporters, solution partners, authorised persons of the company, legally authorised public entities and private persons in conformity with Article 8 and 9 of the Law and any other regulations in effect within the purposes listed above.
According to Article 11 of the Law, you as a data subject have the following rights:
- To learn whether your personal data are processed or not,
- To request information if your personal data are processed,
- To learn the purpose of your personal data processing and whether these are used for intended purposes,
- To know the third parties to whom your personal data are transferred at home or abroad,
- To request the rectification of your incomplete or inaccurate personal data, if any, and to request notification of the operation carried out in compliance with this to third parties to whom your personal data have been transferred,
- Despite being processed under the provisions of the Law and other related laws to request the erasure or destruction of your personal data upon the disappearance of reasons which require the process and to request notification of the operations carried out in compliance with this to third parties to whom your personal data have been transferred,
- To object to the processing, exclusively by automatic means, of your personal data, which leads to an unfavorable consequence for the data subject.
- To request compensation for the damage arising from the unlawful processing of your personal data.
You may lodge an application to us in writing to our “Anadolu Kültür / Cumhuriyet Cad. Ka-Han No: 40/8 Elmadağ 34367 İstanbul” address or with an e-mail to “email@example.com” address about your demands concerning your rights as a data subject. Your demand will be concluded within the shortest time possible depending on the nature of the demand and within thirty days at the latest and free of charge. However, if the action in question incurs another cost, the price set by the Personal Data Protection Board may be collected. Depending on the nature of the demand, Diyarbakır’s Memory may request additional verifications from you in order to determine whether such an application belongs to you and accordingly to protect your rights.